Shall I plant cone flowers around the shed?
Shall I buy that bag of tulip bulbs and bury all 100 in my beds?
Sprinkle ladybugs about?
While my babies giggle, run and shout?
Will I see my roses bloom?
Have fresh cut flowers in my room?
Should I plant my pumpkin patch?
Should I bother fixing the broken latch?
Will I see the June moon shine through my french doors
across my bed like liquid silver, spilling passion upon the floor?
Should I paint my bedroom walls?
or hang up a picture?
Should I even plan for fall?
Or do I begin to pack?
To thin out the past lives
still taking up space I really lack?
Steady myself for a new path?
Practice being brave?
Practice being blind,
to the all the things I was once defined?
~nina~
Shall I buy that bag of tulip bulbs and bury all 100 in my beds?
Sprinkle ladybugs about?
While my babies giggle, run and shout?
Will I see my roses bloom?
Have fresh cut flowers in my room?
Should I plant my pumpkin patch?
Should I bother fixing the broken latch?
Will I see the June moon shine through my french doors
across my bed like liquid silver, spilling passion upon the floor?
Should I paint my bedroom walls?
or hang up a picture?
Should I even plan for fall?
Or do I begin to pack?
To thin out the past lives
still taking up space I really lack?
Steady myself for a new path?
Practice being brave?
Practice being blind,
to the all the things I was once defined?
~nina~
<< Home